effect of pitra dosh
Effect of pitra dosh ?
Effect of Pitra Dosha:
There are many ways by which Pitra Dosh can occur. According to general information from various Puran, Pitru Dosh occurs when the soul of our ancestors and departed forefathers does not get peace ( shanti ) due to any of the following main reason, and there may be others.
(1) Bad deeds ( bad karma ) of our ancestors in earlier life, knowingly or unknowingly, are embarrassing their souls
(2) Bad deeds ( bad karma ) of children, knowingly or unknowingly, are embarrassing the soul of ancestors
(3) Lack of fulfillments of parental desires of our ancestors
(4) A sudden and unnatural death of any relative ancestors in early age
(5) If someone fails to remember and honor the ancestors properly
(6) If certain wishes are remained attached with the soul of the ancestors, etc. Pitra Dosha occurs if any ancestors up to the 7th generation on the father’s side and up to the 4th generation on the mother’s side have expired at an early age or have had an unnatural death.
This yoga is formed when Rahu and Ketu are with any of the Luminaries and are placed in the 6th, 8th and the 12th house. Many a times, this yoga is also formed in the 5th house and if other planets do not show any beneficial aspects, this yoga does not allow a person to progress at all. Astrological combinations and calculations are used to precisely find out the exact problem and related solution of Pitra Dosh. Such astrological calculations are good, but they are far more complex and hard to understand for a common man.
Then how a common man can identify if he is under the bad influences of Pitra Dosh ? Well, there are some signs and methods given in the ancient texts, which help a person in identifying Pitra Dosh. Following are the most important signs to identify the existence of Pitra Dosh.
1. Children are falling sick repeatedly.
2. The couple has problem in conceiving the child, i.e. problem in getting pregnant.
3. Repeated miscarriages.4. Quarrels among family members without any reasonable reason
5. The person’s educational and career growth is obstructed
6. Disruption in educational and career growth and success.