If the horoscope of the spouse has any of the following star positions, it is complementary to the person having “Mangal Doshaa” & hence the two can be considered to be match for each other.
- If Saturn is in 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th or 12th house.
- If Saturn is affecting 7th house with ” 3rd or 10th Drushti” i.e. if Saturn is in 5th or 10th house.
- If Powerful Jupiter (In Cancer, Sagittarius, Pisces or Vargottam, Uchcha Navamansh or swanavamansh etc…), or Powerful Venus (in Pisces, Taurus or Libra or Vargottam, Uchcha Navamansh, Svanavamansh etc…) is placed in 1st house,
- If 7th house is affected by Jupiter’s 5th or 9th drushti i.e. Jupiter is placed in 3rd or 11th house.
- If Rahu or Ketu is located in 1st or 7th house.